STUDENTS COUNSELING & PLACEMENT CELL, LUVAS, HISAR
Students counseling & placement cell has a mandate of guiding the students in overall personality development enabling them to undertake multifarious activities related to animal welfare. Besides cell will provide opportunities to interact with prospective employers including officers of the state animal husbandry department, executive officers of pharmaceuticals industry, dairy industry, meat industry, livestock breeding, insurance and banking sector.
What we offer?
- Database of the probable recruiters.
- Liaison for plugging the gap between industry and fresh professionals to speed up the process of recruitment.
- Organize the seminars to make the students aware about the opportunities abroad and preparation for the qualifying examinations.
- Develop linkages between different Veterinary pharmaceuticals / Banks/ Insurance firms/ feed, dairy and meat processing factories/others to organize the campus interviews for the recruitment of the graduates and postgraduates.
- Provide guidance to students for skill improvement by organizing the trainings for personality development as well as for competitive examinations.
The Counseling & Placement cell is working under the supervision of
Dr. Renu Gupta
Sr. Disease Investigation Officer, VPHE, Dairy Technology, LUVAS, Hisar cum Associate Director, Students Counselling and Placement), LUVAS, Hisar.
- Dr. Tarun Kumar, Asst. Professor, Veterinary Medicine, COVS, LUVAS, Hisar (firstname.lastname@example.org)- Coordinator
- Dr. Tejinder Pal Singh, Asst Professor, Dairy Microbiology, CODST, LUVAS, Hisar (email@example.com)-Coordinator
- Dr. Manoj Kumar, Asst. Professor, LFC, COVS, LUVAS, Hisar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CONTACT E-MAIL : email@example.com
To enroll with placement cell submit the duly filled registration form.