LALA LAJPAT RAI UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES
|Sr. No.||Name of the post:||Junior Research fellow|
|1.||No. of Posts:||One|
|3||Emoluments:||Rs. 31000/- per month + HRA+FMA as per University norms|
|5||Duration of post:||Co-terminus with the project (3 May, 2021)|
Post graduate degree in basic life science or M. Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Bioinformatics/Zoology/ with minimum 60% Marks or equivalent with NET qualification
Graduation in professional degrees courses with NET qualification
Post graduate degree in professional courses MVSc/M Tech/M Parma (MVSc in Microbiology, Animal Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology)
|7||Desirable:||Research experience in Molecular Virology/Molecular Biology|
|8||Age (upper age limit):||
40 years for men, 45 years for women
i) Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST & PH Categories
|9||Name of the Project & Name of scheme:||An integrated omics approach to characterize circulating Newcastle disease virus and intervention strategies to control Newcastle disease in North East India Code no. 5031-C(g)-ABT-12-O.A.(DBT)|
|10||Principal investigator:||Dr. Aman Kumar|
|11||Place of posting:||Department of Animal Biotechnology, COVS, LUVAS, Hisar|
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment will be co-terminus with project. However, in case the work and conduct is not found satisfactory, the services can be terminated at any time after giving due opportunity of being heard to the concerned employee. If the selected candidate wants to leave, he/she can do so after giving one month notice in writing to the University/department.
2. On account of paucity of funds, the services can be terminated.
3. He/she will be entitled to TA/DA as per rules.
4. On expiry of the term of project, He/she will be relieved and the university/department will not be responsible for his/her adjustment in the university.
5. He/she will not be regular employee of the university and would not be entitled for any CPF/GPF or any other benefit admissible to the regular employee.
6. He/she will be required to produce a medical certificate to fitness from the CMO of this university at the time of joining.
7. He/she would report for duty within 10 days from the date to issue of the order failing which his/her appointment will be treated as with drawn.
8. His/her place of work will be Department of Animal Biotechnology, COVS, LUVAS, Hisar.
9. He/she will be required to execute an agreement on non-judicial stamp papers of Rs. 15/- before he/she is allowed to join the post.
Interview will be held on 07.08.2019 at 9:00 AM in the office of Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar. No separate letter for interview will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Original certificates will be required to be produced/shown at the time of interview. (Please also bring certified true copies of the original certificates to be submitted to the University).
1. Employment Exchange, Hisar
2. The Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar
3. The Registrar, LUVAS, Hisar
4. All Deans/Directors/HODs, CCS HAU & LUVAS, Hisar
5. Assistant Director Students Counseling & Placement, HAU (5 copies)
6. All concerned Departments of SAUs & ICAR Institutes & universities in India